| Fish Tandoori |
1 large fish, whole (about 2 lb.)
1 ½ tbsp lime juice
Salt to taste
1 cup whipped yoghurt(curd)
1 tsp garlic paste
1 tsp ginger paste
1 tsp green chilli paste
1 tsp coriander powder
1 tsp tomato sauce
1 tsp red chilli powder
½ tsp cumin powder
1 tsp tandoori masala powder
Oil for brushing the fish
1. After cleaning the fish, make slanting gashes on the fish on each side. Do this in such a way that the fish remains a whole.
2. Place the fish in a bowl and marinate in the combined masala for about 4 hours.
3. Prepare a baking dish and brush the bottom of the dish with a little oil.
4. Carefully place the fish in the center of the dish and brush with some oil on top.
5. Pour any remaining marinade into the dish and bake in a moderate oven at 375 deg F till the fish is done and becomes golden brown at the top.
6. Serve garnished with coriander leaves and lemon wedges.