| Peppered Steak|
4 Beef Fillet Steaks
2 tbsp Olive Oil
2 tbsp Brandy
90ml/3 fl.oz. Single Cream
1. Coarsely crush the peppercorns with a rolling pin.
2. Brush each side of the steaks with some of the oil then coat with the crushed peppercorns.
3. Heat the butter and remaining in a frying pan then quickly cook the steaks over a high heat for 2 minutes each side.
4. Reduce the heat and cook for a further 2 - 5 minutes each side according to taste. Sprinkle with sea salt.
6. Warm the brandy in a small pan, carefully set it alight and pour over the steaks. Remove steaks to a warmed serving dish and keep hot.
7. Stir the cream into the meat juices in the pan then pour over steaks. Serve immediately.